- 30" (76 cm) Mowing Deck
- Personal Pace® Self-Propel with Traction Assist Handle
- 8.75 ft-lb Gross Torque Briggs & Stratton® OHV 190cc
- Quick Stow Lever for Easy, Compact Storage
For homeowners with big yards and busy schedules, Toro's new TimeMaster® covers more ground in far less time. The sleek, lightweight body easily circles trees and shrubs. The TimeMaster makes a big impact with a small footprint.
• The wide, 30” mowing deck lets you handle large areas of grass quickly and easily, reducing mowing time by up to 40%.
• The Dual-Force cutting system and Toro® Atomic blades cut grass into a super, fine mulch for superior quality of cut and a healthy, rich lawn.
• The Quick Stow lever allows you to position the handle upright for easy compact storage.
• Equipped with a powerful Briggs & Stratton® OHV engine.
• Constructed with a durable cast aluminum frame and heavy-duty steel deck.
|Engine||8.75 ft-lb gross torque*, 190cc Briggs & Stratton® OHV|
|Fuel Capacity||1.2 Qt.
(Up to 1 hour of run time)
|Height of Cut||2 Point Adjustment - 1.25" - 4.25" (3.17 cm - 10.79 cm)|
|Drive System||Personal Pace® Automatic Drive System|
|Deck Material||Cast Aluminum Frame
|Mulch, Bag, Side Discharge||Standard|
|Blade Override System (BOS)||Standard|
|Ground Speed||Up to 4.5 mph (8.0 km/h)|
|Handle Type||2-Piece Contoured Upper|
|Wheel Height||8" (front) / 10" (rear)|
|Disclaimer||*The gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on this class of mower will be significantly lower.|